Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Proud Mommy moment: I told Grandma and Grandpa that I'd use the pressure cooker to make ham & bean soup for them from yesterday's leftovers.

But, I have begun to feel sick (stomach bug going around lately)... So my 3 & 5 year olds just made it for them. 

I read the recipe out loud to them and one thing after a time they did all the measuring of seasonings, water,  ham cutting, and pouring of the beans. ☝👍💪😇😎 This is one major proud Mommy.

**  I cut the veggies & pushed buttons... I had to do something or someone (5 year old) might think he could replace me in the kitchen... Lol!!!

** 5 year old was going to fry a hamburger for himself while I was watching but I couldn't take it... So I "distracted" him with cooking bean soup for Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment