Friday, March 1, 2019

Blueberry bread pudding with lemon curd


Blueberry Bread Pudding 


In a buttered 2 qt soufflé dish:

Beat 4 eggs, add 2 cups milk, 1/2 c sugar, 1 t vanilla, 1/4 t salt
Fold in
8 oz white bread, cubed, 1 c blueberries 

Cover with greased aluminum foil. 
Lower into trivet in instant pot that has 1 1/2 c water in it.

Close IP, set to sealing. Cook on high manual 25 min, NR 20 minutes. Uncover and cool 10 minutes. 

Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. 

Serve with lemon curd and/or whipped cream.


**  I want to keep this so I don't lose it.  This was gotten from ( Sheri King Ward ) on Facebook's Instant Pot group.  I believe it is her recipe, but I don't know for sure.  Either way, I am in no way claiming this as my own, I simply do not want to lose the recipe or the idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment