Friday, July 26, 2013

Homemade Frappiccino

 
Pint size (16oz) mason jar with clean lid and ring- or any 16oz container with a tight lid
3/4 cup strong brewed coffee - any brewed coffee is fine
1 Tbsp chocolate sauce
2 Tbsp of your favorite coffee creamer, I used vanilla carmel. Don't have any? Find out how to make it here!
3/4 cup milk
whipped topping optional- but yummy!
and 3-4 ice cubes

Place your coffee in the jar and add in chocolate sauce, creamer and milk.   Next toss in your ice cubes. I add in more of my coffee cubes.  This way when they start to melt there is no watered down coffee flavor in my frappiccino!   Place the lid and ring on the jar.  And shake like crazy!  I considered it my workout for the day. Who needs shake weights right?!  Take off the lid, top it with some whipped topping and a little more chocolate sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment